Better Call Saul
Better Call Saul is the prequel to the hit American AMC show Breaking Bad. The series was created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould and the first season premiered in February 2015 and consists of ten episodes. In June 2014, a second season of 13 episodes was ordered, with the episodes expected to air in early 2016. The debut episode set the record for the highest-rated scripted series premiere in basic cable history with 6.9 million viewers.
Six years before he begins to represent Albuquerque's most notorious criminal, Goodman is Jimmy McGill, a small-time attorney hustling to make a name for himself. He's a forceful champion for his low-income clients, an underdog whose morals and ambitions often clash. Jimmy works with private eye Mike Ehrmantraut, a former Philadelphia cop and recent transplant to the Southwest. Mike has a specialized skill set -- he's a "fixer" of sticky situations -- that Jimmy soon learns to appreciate.
- James 'Jimmy' McGill - The main character of the show who is played by Bob Odenkirk.
- Mike Ehrmantraut - A retired police officer who becomes Jimmy's private investigator, he is played by Jonathan Banks.
- Kim Wexler - Played by Kim Seehorn.
- Nacho Varga - The notorious inteliigent criminal who is played by Michael Mando.
- Charles "Chuck" McGill - Jimmy's brother who is played by Michael McKean.
Episode 1: "Uno"
Episode 2: "Mijo"
Episode 3: "Nacho"
Episode 4: "Hero"
Episode 5: "Alpine shepherd Boy"
Episode 6: "Five-O"
Episode 7: "Bingo"
Episode 8: "Rico"
Episode 9: "Pimento"
Episode 10: "untitled yet"