Types of Bread
1. Mix the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add a water and oil until the dough is stiff
3. Tip onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 5 to 10 Minutes until stretchy
4. Leave it to rise in a warm moist area under a tea towel in the original mixing bowl for 1 hour, or until twice the size.
5. Dust the loaf with flour. Bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath.
Other Items can be added during the kneading step such as Raisins and other dry fruits or hard cheeses.