Eleanor (born 26th of January 1997) is a First Year BSc Media Production student at De Montfort University (DMU). Eleanor grew up in a small town in Suffolk (Mildenhall) and quite recently in September 2016 she moved to Leicester for her Studies at De Montfort University. Eleanor joined the women's rugby society and the cocktail society at DMU, where she made a lot of new friends.
Eleanor was born in Bury st Edmund's January, 1997. Eleanor has has a large family, Her parents Joanna Lyter (Allen) and Craig Hunter Met in Brandon Suffolk in 1995 and Married 1998. Eleanor's brother George was born 26th March 2002. Eleanor's parents divorced 2011 and her Mother Remarried in December 2012. Eleanor's step Farther Brain Lyter Works on an American Air Base and is an engineer in special operations. In April 2013 Joanna gave Birth to Eleanor's half sister Elizabeth. Eleanor lived in Mildenhall for 19 and a half years of her life where she attended St Mary's Primary Riverside Middle school, and Mildenhall Collage Academy for High school and Sixth form. At sixth form Eleanor studied Photography, Media, Business and I.C.T. During Eleanor's later childhood she was very active on social media, and often created her own amateur videos as well as enjoying uploading her own photography often. This is where her love for media production began.
In August 2013, Eleanor began working at Starbucks as a barista on an American Air force base Located in Lakenheath, Suffolk. During working at Starbucks, Eleanor developed new social skills and well as a great knowledge of coffee and espresso based drinks. Eleanor left working at Starbucks part time in September 2016 but will continue to return during holidays though out her university life.
Bring it back
Bring it back is a 00's childhood toys and crafts group that Eleanor and others from her social media module created to have some fun and nostalgia. https://wiki.our.dmu.ac.uk/w/index.php/Bring_It_Back
Eleanor created a blog for her Social Media and Technology module at university,http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/ where she posts regular content.
- Blog post 1 - What I am Interested in -
- A post which touches on what Eleanor likes and what she is into - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/10/20/what-i-am-interested-in/
- Blog post 2 - Why is bake off so popular
- In this post Eleanor discusses the popularity of The Great British Bake Of - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/03/why-is-bake-off-so-popular/
- Blog post 3 - The Death of Vine
- In this post Eleanor discusses the rise and fall of the popular app Vine - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/04/54/
- Blog post 4 - Do we care about Kim?
- In this post Eleanor talks about the disappearance of Kim Kardashian on social media - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/18/do-we-care-about-kimye/
- Blog post 5 - The birth of bring it back
- In this post Eleanor talks about the beginning of her social media group Bring it back - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/25/bringing-it-back/
- Blog post 6 - Bring it back - the reserch
- In this post Eleanor talks about the research behind her teams social group - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/15/bringing-it-back-the-research/
- Blog post 7 - Bring it back - How are we going to pull it off?
- This post involves Eleanor's thoughts on the ways to manage her teams social group - http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/15/bring-it-back-how-are-we-going-to-pull-it-off/
- Blog post 8 - Reflective Video
- This post contains and video where Eleanor discusses her thoughts and feeling towards the social media module so far -http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/18/reflective-video/
Social Media Group
These blogs below are for the social media blogs for the social media group work.
|13/01/2017||||Bring it back|
|20/02/2017||||Music and Ipods|
TECH3022 Component One
TECH 3022Component two
- David Dobrik Blog http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2018/11/15/component-b-social-media-project-investigation/
- Buzzfeed Blog http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2018/12/04/buzzfeed-a-digital-media-phenomenon/
- Reflective video http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2018/12/04/my-reflective-video/
Developing a social media campaign
- blog 1 http://p16177794.our.dmu.ac.uk/2019/01/26/developing-a-soical-media-campaign/
- blog 2 http://p16177794.our.dmu.ac.uk/2019/02/09/developing-a-social-media-campaign-2/
- blog 3 http://p16177794.our.dmu.ac.uk/2019/02/21/lets-get-going/
- blog 4 http://p16177794.our.dmu.ac.uk/2019/03/06/and-the-fun-continues/
- Reflective Video http://eleanorhunter.our.dmu.ac.uk/2019/03/18/my-reflective-video-2/