Emma Drechsler is 22 years old and currently studying her final year of Media Production at De Montfort University in Leicester,England.
Emma was born in Nottingham on the 18/08/1994. In 2010, Emma started attending the Confetti Institute of Creative Techologies. There she went on to complete an Extended BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Video Broadcast production and a foundation degree in TV and Film production. Emma enjoys socialising, biking and traveling in her spare time.
Emma's Blog- https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/ There you will find a vlog recently uploaded where Emma discusses her personal experience with food. You can also check out her blogs she writes weekly.
Advanced Social Media Blogs :
1) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/13/introduction/ This is an introduction blog, explaining what topic Emma will be discussing in her blogs over the upcoming weeks!
2) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/21/one-foot-into-the-pond-of-gaming-and-energy-drinks/ After starting research on energy drinks and gaming, this blog includes Emma's findings,thoughts and future plans for the project.
3) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/11/27/my-first-experience-in-a-gaming-chat-room/ After entering a gaming chatroom for the first time ever. Emma explains exactly what happened!
4) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/04/reflection-on-gaming-podcast/ After taking part in a podcast, Emma reflects on what was discussed and talks about what she's learnt from it.
5) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/18/interview-with-a-gamer/ Emma interviewed a gamer over the phone and put the Q and A into a blog. The blog also concludes her thoughts and findings.
6) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2016/12/19/interview-with-a-health-enthusiast/ Emma interviewed a health enthusaist over the phone and put the Q and A into a blog. The blog also concludes her thoughts and findings.
Documentary project blogs :
1) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/01/22/first-documentary-project-meeting/ Introduction into the documentary project, Emma explains aims and objectives of the documentary
2) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/01/30/update-on-documentary-making-progress/ A short update on the documentary planning progress. Short but sweet.
3) http://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/02/08/collaboration-design-principles/ Emma discusses the collaboration design principles and how they are related to the project.
4) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/02/13/80/ A discussion takes place between the group in regards to filming dates and equipment.
5) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/02/19/filming-the-reaction-experiment-video/ The group film the reaction experiment, read how it went here!
6) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/02/27/importing-the-footage/ Emma discusses the complications that occur when trying to import and edit the footage.
8) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/03/12/ethics/ Emma discusses ethical issues the group have faced when planning for their observational experiment.
9) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/03/20/new-direction/ A new deadline is set and the group decide to change their project. Read what their new project idea is!
10) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/03/27/whats-happening-next/ Emma shares her logo design ideas with the group and signs up to Twitter!
11) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/04/02/let-the-tweeting-commence/ Emma sets up the bio for the twitter account and posts the first tweet!
12) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/04/09/little-by-little/ Emma shares the groups' final logo design and continues tweeting!
13) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/04/16/energydrinksmakeme/ Emma posts the video she created into social media, read how it went!
14) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/04/24/the-deadline-is-approaching-fast/ With the deadline soon approaching Emma writes about the content she has been sharing and the updates she has made to the DMU Wiki page.
15) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/04/29/final-week Emma discusses sharing the second video she has made, the poll she's started and what other content she has started posting on social media feeds.
16) https://emmadrechsler.our.dmu.ac.uk/2017/05/02/reflectionevaluation-video/ Emma posts her video presentation. In the video she reflects on her time completing the Advanced Social Media module! Have a watch!