Kaajal is very keen on editing photos and videos, she also has great interest in animation in which she has received an award for an excellent achievement.
2000-2007 attended Rushey Mead Primary School.
2007-2012 Kaajal completed her GCSEs at Rushey Mead Secondary School, passing in English, Maths, Science, Religious Education, IT, Media and Business.
2012-2014 Kaajal was at Gateway College were she studied Film/TV, Print media, Photography and Animation.
- "Inspiration or role model"
- "Media and the society"
- "Modifying reality"
- "Black Friday"[Spreading of the idea from America]
- "Golden mile celebration"[Diwali celebration in Leicester]
- "Gender Representation"[Young children identifying the differenes]
- "Litter"[A global concern about litter]
- "Personal Alarms"[Great use of technology for elderly]
- "Power of media: optical illusion" [A dress debate goes viral]
- "Social class" [Representation in the media]
- "Cinema" [Price increase]
- "Innovating Inventions" [Apple watch invention]
- "Attention test" [A great Ad by Skoda]
- "Facebook" [celebration of 1 billion people with a Ad]
- "Technology overtake" [Advance technology overtaking, jobs coming at a risk]
- print making a useful tutorial to lay back and make notes on woodcut tools and the woodcut process.
- Adobe Audition a simple Youtube tutorial which shows how to remove unwanted background noise on Adobe Audition.